viernes, 29 de julio de 2011

Seattle vintage store

Hello everyone! Seriously, we are very sorry about not have been publishing in like 4 months... but, the real important thing is that we are back, so, lets get started.

Today is the last day I´m spending in Mallorca (yes, that cool spanish island), after 4 days here. On one of those days I went shopping around Palma and I discovered such an interesting shop, SEATTLE VINTAGE STORE. It´s a shop where you can get second-hand stuff with a vintage air. Here you`ve got the link http://www.facebook.com/carlosgsm23#!/profile.php?id=100001916463232 and some pictures.




I do recognice there are some horrible accesories, but most of them are very cool







Love the jumper!



Lastly I´m obsessed with this type of shorts, they are just awsome, they match with everything and they are so stylish.




Also, I forgot to tell you, the prices are very affordable, things are not usually more expensive than 20 €. You can find it in Palma (Malloca, Spain) near the centre of the city in a little street called "San Elias".

Koro

xx.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario