lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

Polaroid

How to use a polaroid.

Some months ago I bought a second-hand polaroid, which I didn´t know how to use properly. I wasted 3 photos before going back to the shop where I had bought it, of course they were all yellowy and weird. So, today I went back to that shop and they told me how to use it the right way. This is what I learnt. (All this applies to old cameras with new reels)

  • To take the picture you´ve got two buttons, the big one is for flash, if you don´t need flash use the smaller one.
  • Put the hand on the front side of the picture while its printing, so the light doesn´t damage its quality.
  • After you should put the picture somewhere dark for 5 to 7 minutes.
  • The photo will be done by then.
  • To protect the camera, keep it up-side-down in a dark place.
  • If it´s summer keep the reel inside the fridge (this is because of the humidity)

I hope this works!!

If you need to know anything else, you can just visit this website:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piel-de-Gallina/153345190438?sk=wall
They will solve all your doubts. It is the shop where I bought my polaroid and where they explained all this to me.

xxx

K

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario